Good morning friends,
AND where did August go!? I am always excited for September I just wish Texas was excited too and would start cooling off. I have learned not to get my hopes up. 😉 We still have summer temps here, but that won’t stop me from decorating for fall, sprucing up my front poor and start browsing the home decor isles. 🙂 What is your favorite thing about fall?
I started a new segment on my Instagram stories called Friday finds. Every Friday afternoon I jump on stories and share FIVE finds that are all under $50! Most of the time they are way under $50. My though is to put out one blog post a month with all the Friday finds in one spot, so if you are looking for something or want to refer back to a certain month of finds it will all be in one post, not several. This post I am sharing the last three weeks of Friday finds + mixing in the top ten ROC reader favorites from August. They over lapped so much I thought it would be easier to have them all in one spot.
Click here to view this post in your browser if you are reading an emailed version of this blog post ~ for all the clickable widgets.
TOP TEN – READER FAVES
1. Target workout shorts – these high waisted shorts have been a favorite for the last few months. A great comfortable HIGH WAISTED pair of workout shorts. (true to size)
2. Target distressed denim – Another fan favorite on the list for two months in a row are these affordable distressed crop denim jeans from Target. They are extremely comfortable and have a good amount of stretch to them. Get your true denim size, if you are in between you may want to size down.
3. Old Navy workout top – love a good workout tank and this one works really well with high waisted anything! Love the twist front too. Grab your true size. If you are taller and need something for a longer torso….may want to size up. Plus click here to check out this top in a long sleeve version.
4. Target cami top – I shared this cami tank in two colors in my last try on. It is a great basic fully lined cami with adjustable straps. Perfect for a date night and would work well under cardigans and blazers. Get your true size.
5. Old Navy cardigan – If I had to choose an affordable cardigan for fall this one is top of the list. I grabbed it in a small and medium to do a size comparison for you guys over on Instagram stories. I would say this cardigan is true to size. I am wearing the small on the left and a medium on the right. If you do size up you will get a longer length and more of a boyfriend fit in the cardigan.
6. Target black ankle pants – the black pants that I rotate into my wardrobe year to year. I love the fit of these cropped black pants. They run tts. I love that you can wear any style of shoe with these also, from a mule/sandal to booties for the winter.
shop the details : white sneakers (tts)
7. Sam Edelman white sneakers – I didn’t go shopping for these, but when I first saw them I couldn’t add them to my cart quick enough! They are the perfect neutral shoe for fall and will work great with casual legging looks, denim jeans and causal dresses. They are comfy too. (TTS)
8. Target sweater – the perfect neutral sweater for fall temps. It comes in several colors and the prettiest color block options too! Grab your true size.
other outfits details are linked above.
9. Walmart white sneakers – these affordable sneakers made a comeback this fall after selling out really quick last year. Grab your true size. You can beat the price on these.
10. Sam Edleman booties – I have had and worn these booties for a year now and absolutely love them! They look great with jeans and dresses and can be dressed up or down! Grab them in your true size and on sale here!
SHOP THE POST:
Last week I did a shoe edition Friday finds. Several of my favorite affordable shoes from Walmart returned this year after selling out so fast last fall.
The black sock booties from above….yes they are Walmart. I loved them so much last fall. Easy to wear with jeans or dress up with skirts and dresses.
My white sneakers from above are also under $20 & were apart of my Friday finds. Browse below for more shoe finds all under $50.
SHOP THE POST:
My favorite slippers are also back this season and only $13! I picked up a new pair for this season. I love the cozy inside and outdoor soles make them easy to throw on and wear for anything. also picked up these moccasin slip on slippers that come in several colors. (both tts)
SHOP THE POST:
Another round of Friday Finds were all from Amazon and under $50.
1. Cardigan – a super soft Amazon find + comes in several colors
2. Bluetooth keyboard – great for at home learning for kids to connect to an iPad
3. Layering necklaces – love these layering necklaces under $15
4. Bag strap – fun strap to attach to a bag you already have…. has been on sale for under $20
5. Baking sheets – these are amazing! I have used on cookies and croissants so far! 100% work!
SHOP THE POST:
This last August Friday finds was sort of a mixture of items from home school pieces, to a new pair of leggings that were on sale to an Amazon blouse find! Shop this past week’s Finds Under $50 using the widget above. Click here if widgets are not appearing.
Stay tuned for September Friday Finds every week over on Instagram plus everything is always linked in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app or on my shop page on the blog.
I hope everyone has a great week!