Hello! How is it that January is gone and we are jumping into February! Our January was filled with cleaning out and organizing the house, which always feels good at the beginning of the year. I shared a pantry clean out and love doing that to clean out expired items, replace spices and toss out all those holiday goodies. 😉
I love sharing this blog post each month and with our quick trip to Cabo and a lot of organizing happening those items seemed to make the favorite list from January.
TOP HOME / ORGANIZATION FAVORITES
– shared a fun video on how to use this box. Click here to watch.
This cord hider box is the neatest little box that cleans up any space especially on the kitchen counter. I also added the sleek socket to hide extra plugs and the outlet. These sleek sockets can be used to hide cords against a wall as well. So many ways to use to make your home look more organized.
These containers are going on one year now! They are a perfect size for storing leftovers and or perfect for food prepping for the week. I first shared these about a year ago when I cleaned out my fridge and did a kitchen organizing post.
Another great kitchen / pantry item that I have been using for about a year and just ordered my second set. We use these for cereal and snacks. The boys can open and close these on their own and put them away, which makes them 10 times better! I wash the bottom part in the dishwasher and typically hand wash the lid, but that isn’t necessary. Click here to grab a set.
Also check out more organizing tips here in my latest kitchen blog post.
TOP 10 FASHION FAVORITES
- We took a recent trip earlier this year and this jumpsuit made it into my suitcase. I made it casual with flipflop for a low key dinner evening. The fit is true to size – For reference: I am wearing a small. It comes in several colors and such a comfortable fit. It has pockets too! Click here to grab yours.
- My new bag also made for a great carry on, travel bag! It is washable and comes in a large or x-large. I ended up ordering the x-large because I know summers at the beach and three boys I wanted the extra space. It has two large zip pockets on the inside and a shoulder clasp to keep straps together and make it comfortable on your shoulder. It has become my everything bag! Click here to grab yours.
- This dress was a favorite last summer and has become my go to travel dress. I love the long sleeves and when I travel in it I wear sneakers to keep my feet warm! I also have worn this dress on several vacations – this is my second color to own. The fit is tts and it comes in so many colors! The fabric is light a breezy and very comfortable. Click here to grab yours.
- My new Amazon hat find for my trip that became an instant fave for you guys. . I ordered the color “A-Khaki” and love that it is sized but then also adjustable on the inside. Will be a great hat when sports get going and sunny days arrive! Click here to grab yours.
- Another jumpsuit that is a tad more dressy that the one before. The fabric is slinkier and soft. Of course I had to snag the leopard – which would make a great evening, date night look etc… you could throw on a denim jacket or Moto jacket for chilly evenings or add those high heels to spice it up. (This one does not have pockets) For reference – I am in a small. (tts) Click here to check this one out.
- Lounge beach pants with pockets – you can’t go wrong with these elastic waist pants! You can throw them on to lounge around the house, or use for a swim cover up. They are comfortable, very light weight and great for lounging. Click here to grab yours.
- This long sleeve top and leggings have been a top fave for awhile now and I am so glad you guys are loving them as much as I do. The top is similar to a more expensive brand. It’s a great long sleeve workout top – I would recommend sizing up one if you get the slim fit. I am wearing the medium. Click here.
- Again these leggings I have shared so many times and own in two colors now. They are a great affordable Amazon find that come in 7/8 length which is what I am wearing above, but they also come in the full length as well. for reference I am wearing the small – true to size. Click here for the 7/8 length or full length.
- My shorts have also been a go to favorite! I love these and they are perfect for any workout or running around town. I just ordered my second pair because the weather will be warming up soon here. True to size – for reference I’m in a small. Click here.
Another look at my shorts. (Close up)
- I shared my favorite Amazon sports bra in this spurge vs. save post! My sports bra is 4 years old and I still love it! Great support and the straps are adjustable. Click here to check it out.
Check out more workout favorites / save vs. splurge in this blog post.
I also snagged some new Amazon finds and have been loving them. This tennis skirt is a new find that fits true to size and I love that it has grippers on the legs. I am going to test it out this week at tennis! This tank has also been in rotation and only $16 on Amazon! It comes in several colors too. I have been wearing for my workouts and knot it in the back when I am playing tennis in it.
Another find, that adds a little to my home decor and book shelves are these acrylic picture frames that I am using as risers. Click here to check them out! I have added them to different spots around the house on top of books, under a candle etc… It gives the items a little bit of height, but doesn’t add the clutter.
What was your favorite find in January? I would love to know something you snagged this past month that you are loving! This blog post does contain affiliate links. If you do decide to purchase something through this post – you can click on any direct link to shop. I do make a small commission on items purchased and appreciate the support. Your support helps ROC Blog continue to be a free resource! Thank you for reading about what I love. 🙂
Blog Posts you may have missed: