Happy Friday! I can’t believe June is coming to an end and we are so close to the 4th of July! I thought it would be fun to continue my Friday Find’s and dedicate this blog post to July 4th finds!
Do you have your outfit yet? I am the worst. I usually have my kids outfits all ready to go and then forget about me. Thankfully I’ve got a few items already in my closet all I need to do is decide what to wear. 😉
Click here if you are reading this blog post in an emailed version.
4th of July Inspiration
1. TIERED TANK TOP | This top has been on my wish list! It comes in white and black also, and I just love the embroidered straps. Bonus….you can still wear a regular bra with this top because the straps are wide. This top would look great with white denim shorts and a pair of statement earrings.
2. WHITE DENIM SHORTS | White denim is hard to find. I feel like I am always on the hunt for something that is not see through, not too short and that has a comfortable fit. A good friend recommended this pair saying they had just the amount of stretch and comfy fit! And the price tag is under $20. I just ordered these online to pick up in store today and can’t wait. Stay tuned for my review on these!
3. STRIPE SWING DRESS | You can never have to many swing dresses! I love this red an white stripe that is perfect for the summer and the 4th of July! This one is $24 and comes in solid colors as well.
4. STRIPE SHORTS | Can we say yes please for stripe shorts! These shorts have a drawstring waist and side pockets! They would be perfect for the Fourth of July. A solid red, white or navy top would look great with these shorts with a pair of statement earrings! For reference, I would size down in these shorts one size.
5. EMBROIDERED DRESS | This embroidered dress I tried on in one of my last J.Crew Factory try on sessions. The fit was perfect. This dress is fully lined and I love the blue and white option for the 4th of July holiday. This dress runs TTS but if you normally size down in this brand, I would go down one size. It also isn’t too short either. I am 5’6 and it hit mid thigh on me. This dress also comes in a pretty navy with green embroidery and a black and ivory option too.
6. POM POM SHORTS | These pom pom shorts I own in black and love! They are a great comfortable fit and you can dress them up and down. They are on sale today for under $20!! The red pair has been on my wishlist ever since I bought the black pair. They do run big, so I would size down one size.
7. BLUE/RED CAMI | I spotted this tank while doing some online shopping. The back is so cute with the criss cross detail. This tank comes in a red too and is under $35! I love this option for the 4th of July. I also just ordered this strapless sticky bra to try out this summer. I have heard great things about it.
8. RED EARRINGS | We can’t dress up for the holiday without a fun pair of statement earrings. These are a great price point ($28) and would be so fun for the holiday! I have been searching for a good pair of red earrings for the summer.
9. STRIPE SHELL TANK | We all know I love a good stripe especially when its on sale for $16. I bought this during my last try on session and LOVE IT! Navy and white stripe need I say more! This tank is a fitted shell tank that can be worn with so many different pieces. I have styled it with this skirt and white denim so far. For reference, this tank runs TTS, but if you want a looser fit I would size up. I bought this tank in a small, but tried the medium and didn’t mind the fit of that one either.
What do you like to wear for summer holidays? I’ve added some more items I spotted while browsing online. I hope some of these picks have helped to inspire your July 4th look! :). Click here to view this post in your browser and to view the clickable widgets.