A few weeks I ago I shared a few favorites from Trader Joe’s and asked for your favorites too! Man, did y’all come through! I had so many new recommendations that I have never heard of before, so now I am on the hunt for all the things to try. 😉
I thought it would be fun and for a good place of reference, list all of the favorites you guys recommended. So, you can come back to this blog post anytime and so can I!
Click here to view this blog post in your browser.
We can all agree on one thing! Trader Joe’s is the place to go for inexpensive fresh flowers. They are always the freshest and last such a long time in my opinion. FLOWERS was a favorite for so many! If you haven’t been to your Trader Joe’s, just stop by to check out the flowers the next time you need some. You won’t regret stopping in.
- Organic fruit and veggies – I like that I can find some organic options here that my normal grocery store doesn’t carry.
- Sweet Plantain Chips – these are a great “sweet” chip. Crunchy and tasty, but be careful if you are like me, I can eat the entire bag. My 2 year old loves these too! (on the chip isle)
- Green Goddess salad dressing – a great clean salad dressing that goes great with any salad or use it to dip your raw veggies in! (near pre-made salads)
- Cauliflower rice (bagged) – great to grab a bag while there. I freeze in servings for smoothies or you can freeze the entire bag if you don’t need right away.
- Chomp Sticks – Great clean alternative to jerky. They have different flavors and choices, but the beef is my fave. (usually near the check-out)
- Dark Coffee – I love dark roast coffees, so sometimes I mix up my coffee routine with a bag of Trader Joe’s Dark Coffee.
- Peach Salsa – I love getting my salsa from our farmer’s market, but when I can’t get to it, TJ’s has the best PEACH salsa. It doesn’t last long in my house.
- Mini Ice-cream cones – In the freezer dessert section, you can find a box of mini cones and so much more goodness. The cones are perfect for my boys because they are almost bite size. They can grab one and finish it without making a mess. We like the vanilla and chocolate.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust/ Cheese Pizza – Grabbing a quick pizza for the kids and a cauliflower crust for myself is something I do a lot. I like to keep it in the freezer for emergency nights or family pizza night! 🙂
- Chicken Noodle Soup – (pre-made section) ** newest try I grabbed this last weekend for lunch and it was pretty tasty. Great ingredients too.
- Spindrift – Lemon
- Cauliflower Gnocchi – frozen section
- Gluten-free Norwegian Crackers
- Jalapeno Lime Almond Dip
- Sriracha Ranch Dressing
- Smoked Salmon
- Spreadable Goat Cheese
- Green Tomatillo Salsa
- Butter Lettuce
- Fat Free Black Beans
- Scone Mix
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Almonds – HIGHLY recommended
- Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt
- Cauliflower Pizza
- Frozen Orange Chicken
- Frozen Pancakes
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Creamy Almond Butter w/o Salt
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip
- Vegan Pesto
- Rice Mochi snacks
- Pre-made Salads
- Nutty Bits –need to know what these are! 😉
- Chili Lime Chicken Patties
- Mini Christy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dried Mango (dried fruit section)
- Acia Puree Packets
- Cereal Bars
- GF Granola
- Peppered Turkey Bacon
- Cookie Butter
- Tamales + Croissants (rise overnight)
- Cashew Basil Pesto
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
There is so much to try at Trader Joe’s! If you have never been you really can’t rush in and rush out. Go look around first and see all what they have! I am so excited about all these recommendations. I brought home the salsa and cauliflower gnocchi to try. I will be working my way through this list to try everyone’s recommendations.
What is your favorite? Is there more we should add to the list?
Happy Trader Joe’s Shopping!