Tis the season! How is it November! We all know how these months start to fly by, and if you are like me I have already started my holiday shopping. My son’s birthday is coming up next week and that is my reminder to get going. I am starting gift guides and will be posting them on the blog as I make them. Last year’s guides are up for reference, if there was something you remember from last year, you can already find it over on the blog, under Gift Guides tab.
I thought I would start with a HER guide. These are all under $100, and go as low as $10. (free shipping on all) Who are you shopping for this year?
- Pajamas – A new set of pajamas is always a great idea! I bought my first pair of this brand during the Nordstrom Sale and haven’t looked back. They are extremely light weight, cool and comfortable. True to size and come in serval prints and patterns.
- Pillow Talk Lip Set – this is one of my favorite neutral lipsticks for fall. This set is for the beauty lover!
- Tory Burch bracelet – Add this classic bangle to your stack. It comes in 5 pretty colors too!
- Slippers – Cozy Under $50 slipper brand!
- Phone charger + sanitizer – We all can benefit from a cleaner phone! 😉 This wireless charger + UV sanitizer would make the perfect techie gift + could easily blend in with your table size decor.
- Sleep on it – It Works! – I Love adding new gift sets to a gift, this trio brings calmness and tranquility to your mind and atmosphere.
- Vital Proteins sampler – I love Vital Proteins and this cute stocking stuffer sample pack is the best under $10 stocking stuffer, small gift for anyone looking to add a little extra into their daily routine.
- IPhone watch band – I love this chain link watch band to dress up your everyday Apple Watch. (comes in silver also) I also love this leatherTory Burch band too. Click here for that one.
- BP cozy tunic hoodie – We never can have enough cozy pieces! RIGHT!?
- Adidas sneaker– Y’all know I am always for sneakers for Christmas. This particular pair have great reviews and I love this pink pair!
- ON Cloud sneaker – I have been wanting to try this brand….hint hint hubby. 😉 I have heard great things about them.
Stay tuned for more gift guides soon!