Do you shop Etsy? I have been heading over there a lot lately looking for unique gift ideas and at the same time supporting some small businesses! I have rounded up some of my favorite shops and gift ideas in thing blog post and they are all from ETSY!
Gift Ideas for him:
- wooden personalized docking station | I love this for a gift idea. It holds all the things and can displays nicely to hold all the clutter. It also is a great gift idea under $30 and comes in other color options.
- personalized leather portfolio | My husband carries one of these and uses it in the office for his meetings. I love how this one is personalized and such a great gift idea under $50.
- gold mixology cocktail glasses | for the drinker, the hostess with the hostess, the sipper, the guy would likes to share his drinks and entertain
- personalized tac-force knife | for the hunter, the outdoorsman, the guy who has it all – I ordered these for a few “guy” gifts this year!
Gift ideas for her:
- custom name bracelets – I have ordered from this shop several times and love everything she makes. I thought her new bracelets were adorable!
- personalized initial necklace – I get several questions about where my personalized necklace is from. I have one with my 3 sons’ first initial on it. Found this one that looks identical to mine! I also like this name necklace option.
- personalized keychains – LOVE these cute little key chains -makes a great gift for besties, friends, bridesmaids, teachers – really anyone!
- canvas backpack work bag – While browsing Etsy, this bag caught my eye! I thought it was unique and so gorgeous. Would make the best work tote, new mom tote, everything tote!
- watercolor house – this has been on my list of to dos – I love how these turn out and think they make a great gift for anyone. I love the idea of doing one for the home you are in – to remember what it looked like or if you are moving into a new home as a house warming gift.
- pie pan with actual handwritten recipe – I have so many recipes laying around from my grandmother and mom, I think this would make a great sentimental gift for a loved one. The pie pan is oven safe as well.
I love all the ideas for kid gifts as well!
CHECK OUT THESE GIFT IDEAS:
Thank you for reading about what I love!
Blog Posts you may have missed: