This past month was a busy one friends. We finished another basketball season and started baseball season! My oldest is wrapping up tennis lessons and we are well on the way to getting close to the end of the school year!
Spring break is near and I’ve mentioned we are taking a trip. I hope to be able to write a blog post for reference and something to look back on. Stay tuned for more details on this trip.
I’m starting to dip my toes into spring shoes, shorts, vacations looks and dresses….all requested by you guys! I have found so many great pieces like the elastic waist shorts and these braided sandals that both made the top ten list this month. I love sharing this round up with you guys, so let’s dive in and see what made the Top Ten February reader picks!
ST Denim | Veja sneakers | Target top | Target floral blouse | Walmart braided sandals | Target nude heels | Belt bag | Target elastic waist shorts | ST denim shorts | Target dress
TOP TEN READER FAVORITES
1. Social Threads Denim – these jeans have been faves for the last few weeks. I’ve had these since last year and get so much wear out of them because they are comfortable and the fit is easy to style dressy or casual. The fit is tts.
2. Veja white sneakers – y’all know I was torn between these sneakers and this pair, so finally had to choose. I loved both ~ to be honest but knew I didn’t need both. They only come in whole sizes so if in between go down. They also come in other colors too.
3. Target oversized comfy top – this top is a $20 steal and worth it! It’s so comfy and just one of those soft comfy oversized tops you can lounge in or wear with jeans or leggings to run errands. I’m in a small. TTS
4. Target floral blouse – floral tops are so perfect for spring! This one was part of my Target haul blog post and it’s perfect for spring outfits! Get your true size.
5. Walmart braided sandals – the braided sandals are in and I’ve tried a few. I finally decided on these because of the comfortable foot bed and the braided material is flexible and not restricting, so no blisters or weird rubbing.
6. Target nude heels – I love these so much I have them in two pair. I always go up a half size in their heels, so say get your true size. The straps / braid is flexible and comfortable on these too.
7. Belt Bag – y’all know I’m loving my belt bag! It’s been the most functional find I’ve had in a long time! Comes in so many colors and I love that I can throw in on or throw it in my tote bag when I need my bigger bags.
8. Target elastic waist shorts – another cute spring find that will be on repeat this spring. Elastic waist shorts with pockets and a 4 inch seam. True to size.
9. Social Threads denim shorts – my favorite denim shorts I wore a ton last summer have come back in stock. I love that they are a tad longer than most I’ve tried and the fit is 👌. I have them in a 27 and would say TTS. If in between or worried about the stretch – GO UP one size. I could also wear a 28 in these I bet.
10. $12 Target dress – snag is $12 goodness while you can! Easy dress to throw on when temps are warm. I sized up to a medium for reference.
Shop the images:
Other details: sandals TTS
Other details: sandals TTS | button stripe shirt TTS
Other details: sandals TTS
Amazon February Reader Favorites
Long sleeve workout top | swim cover up | sports bra | lace dress | tennis skirt | workout shorts | lounge set | watch band | summer beach bag | blue and white dress
Shop the Amazon faves:
Shop the top 10 faves:
That’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed the February faves! I’m sure you will be seeing these items a lot as the weather warms up!
Have a great day!
You may have missed: