Can you believe May is here! Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and if you are trying to decide on something for that lovely momma in your life I hope this gift guide helps!
When I put these guides together, I like to put items that I own and love, but at the same time some are on my Mother’s Day wishlist too! I’ve listed some of my favorites that any momma might like and the price range goes from $10 and up!
Click here if you are reading this post in an emailed format to see all the clickable links and widgets for easy shopping!
Happy Mother’s Day
- Sandals-these sandals are a splurge so if you are looking to wow her these are a good pair to get! They come in several different colors and are a great summer sandal!
- Barrington Tote Bag– this bag has been on my wishlist for quite sometime now. I think I was going to order it last Mother’s Day but couldn’t decide on the print. I love this fawn print that is a great neutral and can be carried year round. These tote bags are a great size and what is fun you can pick the print of the bag and even add a monogram!
- Perfume– Tocca is one of my favorite perfumes. It isn’t too pricey and has a nice light scent. My favorite is Cleopatra, but there are so many to choose from. This travel size comes with three small bottles, so it’s great for someone wanting to try new scents.
- Lemon jammies– I recently got these jammies for my birthday, and they are a great budget friendly set that is comfortable, cute and cool at night. I love my lemon jammies and have been wearing them as much as possible. They run TTS and the price point is under $20. This gift would be so cute also if you were wanting to add a spa gift card or some bath essentials!
- Soma cooling jammies– Next up, Soma has great jammies, but I am excited to try these cooling jammies. I have never seen them before, so from someone who gets hot a lot at night these are at the top of my list. There is also a ton to choose from online.
- Initial necklace– This gift idea holds a special place in my heart. I ordered this necklace last year for Mother’s Day and haven’t ever really taken it off. It is a little pricer, but the gold is 14K and will not tarnish. I have had mine on a solid year through sunscreen, lotions and the pool, and it still looks brand new. This necklace is unique because you can add the letters of your choice. I did my 3 kids first initial, but you could do 1 initial with her letter or a child or even two. So many options with this necklace. That sweet momma will love it. It also comes in silver and rose gold.
- Coffee Mug– If you are looking for a small gift, I love these coffee mugs! They are $6 and it’s fun to dress them up! I love adding a gift card to the mug to either her favorite nail salon, spa, or her favorite store!
- Monogram bracelet– I spotted this bracelet while doing some online shopping and just loved it. It is such a cute simple piece that would look great layering with your watch or other bracelets. It is a great price point, as it is under $30!!
- Grace perfume– This perfume is another great soft fragrance that I love. This gift set went on sale and it’s a great set to give to that special mom in your life.
- Tory Burch Clutch- I always like to find a good classic piece that can be used year round for any occasion. This bag comes in black and a nude color. It would be great for nights out or for dressier occasions as well. It is a pricier item, so if you are looking for something around $250 this clutch is a classic!
- Straw clutch– I also own and love this straw clutch. I love it for summer and it is the perfect size to put all your everyday things in! I recently gave this bag for a birthday gift and she loved it! It is under $40. Any summer loving mom would love this cute straw clutch!
- Monogrammed towel– I just love these round towels that have been trending. If you are buying for a pool lover or someone that lives for the beach, this gift is perfect. These monogrammed towels are under $50 and such a fun unique gift. I also love this pineapple shape towel that is on sale for $35.