Welcome back for another round of “Favorite Thing” gift ideas. A Favorite Things gift exchange is always a fun way to get together with your gal pals to catch up, swap stories and bring home some fun gifts. I always find so many great new ideas at these parties and love seeing everyone before the busy season begins.
The best part about having a Favorite Things Party is you can choose the rules and set your limit on gifts. You can check out my last blog post here with directions on how we played last year plus with more gift options. Click here for that post.
This year the limit was $15. Each guest brought 3 of the same $15 gift wrapped. (spending $45) After the exchange is done you will bring home three DIFFERENT gifts that other friends brought to the party!
This year I decided on my favorite pearl headbands. I love all the fun colors, so I mixed and matched 3 bands and wrapped them up in a Christmas hand towel that they can use too.
Click here to view this post in your browser, if you are reading an emailed version.
My holiday party outfit:
GIFT IDEAS UNDER $15
SHOP THE POST:
There were so many great gift ideas I had to write them all down to share. If I couldn’t find the exact item or brand online I found something similar within the budget, to share the idea. For example, these leggings were one soft and cozy gift from Costco and I was able to find them on Amazon, but sizes are limited. (cheaper at Costco) FYI.
- leopard headband + JCrew Factory bow earrings
- 17 Things Emergency Kit : another kit option – this was a great gift idea, something everyone can use and would make a great stocking stuffer or gift for your bestie.
- pearl headbands + Christmas dish towel for wrapping – similar
- DUPE Budha Girl bangles : Similar – I have been on the hunt for a good dupe and these on Amazon are under the budget and look great. I also found these on Etsy for a little more with good reviews. Click here for real Budha girl bracelets.
- Honey Dew chenille pajama pants from Costco – similar chenille pajamas pants – a great gift for the cozy shopper!
- champagne topper + bottle of champs – such a neat idea-she said it keeps your champagne from going flat after opening
- (one tray) Opalescence one time bleaching trays + mini Diva laundry detergent (full size) -I am so interested in these trays and the Diva detergent is one of my faves. Smells sooo good!
- beauty blender + Chapstick with essential oils, Garnier rose mask and Tree Hut shea sugar scrub – love all the self care products! Im excited to try the essential oil chapstick
- Chewtab – toothpaste tablets – I ordered a bottle and can’t wait to try this.
- Gift set – Better than Sex mini mascara + Too Faced eye shadow primer (gift set option) – Love this mascara! A great brand to try.
- Magnolia Table Cook Book – classic gift idea, love this cook book.
- Hello milk frother, HOMEMADE Carmel + 1 Shipyard pumpkin beer with Shipyard sugar to rim your glass. (makes a delicious drink I can’t wait to try!)
- Wrist Key Ring – a great mom gift!
- Sherpa Throw blanket from Costco – found similar on Amazon -another cozy lover gift!
- Book with chocolates : The Women In The Window – always on the hunt for a good book to read, this one comes on audio too!
- Bliss eye masks, one packet Hydration Liquid IV, Wine Wipes for teeth – my husband loves the hydration packets and now I am going to try mine. The wine wipes are a must if you are a red wine drinker. 🙂
- Homemade Elderberry Syrup (recipe: www.wellnessmama.com) similar: Amazon elderberry syrup – suppose to be great for allergies and cold season, can’t wait to try mine
- Fresh gift set – Soy cleanser + lip moisturizer – I discovered this brand in NY when I went to visit. The cleanser and lip balm are both favorites of mine.
I hope this list has helped with your favorite things party or gives you some great ideas for your gift buying needs. There were so many thoughtful and creative ideas, I seriously want one of each. Note: if I couldn’t find exact item online, I tried to find something similar for gift idea inspiration.
Are you planning a favorite things party? I would love to hear how you throw one?
Thank you for reading about what I love!
Click on any image below for direct item.