What a year! I am so thankful for each and everyone of you. Thank you for following along on this blogging journey that I am so thankful I started 2 years ago. This year has been filled with learning, trying new things, growing and sharing style inspiration, easy recipes and everyday favorites!
Thank you all for being here and reading about what I love!
To finish up 2019 I am recapping all our favorites! From best sellers, top 10 + Amazon’s faves and blog posts!
Click here to view this post in your browser.
TOP BLOG POSTS
Favorite Things Party : GIFTS UNDER $30 – this post has been favorite the last two years and still going! I am so glad y’all love this party idea as much as I do and all the gift ideas that go with it!
October Amazon Haul – this was a big haul I did in October with great basics and everyday pieces + a few dresses! I am going to start a monthly Amazon haul in 2020! So be ready for my January haul coming soon.
Amazon Finds – This page is always a fave. I try to keep it up to date with items I have and love from Amazon.
AMAZON TOP TEN
- 7/8 high waisted yoga leggings – I have loved these since I first put them on! They are comfortable, soft and literally feel like butter when they are on. I love the high waist and pockets on the side. These fit TTS for me.
- Over sized sweater pullover – this popular pullover is a great layer option to dress up or down. I love all the colors options and the stripes on the sleeve.
- Good Vibes tank – one of my most worn pieces of the summer. I loved this tank all summer long and can’t wait to bring it back out this year when the weather warms up!
- Henley long sleeve tunic top – I ordered this top to wear with leggings and the fit is perfect. I am so glad y’all loved this one too.
- Coffee graphic tee – I am so glad y’all love Amazon graphic tees as much as I do! This one fit tts.
- Leopard tee – another great tee that I wore all year! I even dressed it up for a recent holiday party in December. The fit is TTS (more narrow-fitted) size up for a looser t-shirt fit.
- Tassel earrings – a great classic pair of tassel earrings that come in multiple colors! VERY LIGHTWEIGHT!
- Blue and white strapless summer dress – the perfect summer dress + cover up! It now comes in a pretty navy print that is on my summer wish list. TTS or size down if in between.
- Stripe oversized sweatshirt – this one has been my favorite. It comes in a few stripe options + solid colors. The fleece lining makes it very warm and cozy. The fit is TTS and works well with leggings.
- FarmHouse Mousse lotion – I have been using this lotion since I saw it at a favorite things party. I love the texture and smell. Great for everyday and at night! It also says “back to youth” on the jar, so that has to be good right! 😉
BEST SELLERS of 2019
- Leopard slip on sandal – fit is TTS (go up a half in between)
- New Balance sneakers – fit is TTS
- Madewell everyday tote – I have carried this tote for the past year and love it. It holds up really well for everyday life + all the mom things. You can also monogram it which makes a great gift idea!
- Spanx leggings – my faux leather leggings are just another year round staple that can be worn casual or dressy for a night out! TTS or size up one if in between
- Target white tee – basic white tee for everyday wear / fit is TTS
- JCP stripe tunic top – great everyday basic tunic – the fit is TTS
- DSW snake print sandal – I wore these all summer long and loved mixing in this print with my summer pieces. the fit is tts
- Sweater dress – the perfect sweater dress that fits tts and is a great length. (aka…not too short and fitted) It is also marked down to $12.99!
- Madewell black wash jeans – these have been a fave now for over a year and they look and wear just like they are brand new. This brand is more of a splurge, but you won’t have to replace them. They hold up really well and don’t sag or bag out like cheaper brands do. I bought this pair this year to add to my Madwell collection.
FAVORITE HOME PIECE – Neutral Rug (several sizes available) and my study desk. It is perfect for a small space.
MY NEWEST BEAUTY FAVES
(tried and still using)
My favorite new lip liner is “whirl” from Mac. I went looking for a great neutral that would add a little color when I wore natural lipsticks. She recommended WHIRL. I also paired it with the lipstick color HUG ME.
I have been using this TARTE eye shadow pallet for everyday and evening looks. I love all the colors and it stays on really well even without eye shadow primer.
Vital proteins – I have been using this collagen for years and love the results. I put one scoop into my coffee each morning and it mixes well. (no added flavor)
I am so excited for 2020 and all the fun we will have here at ROC Blog! Thank you for reading about what I love.
Cheers to the new year!