Good morning and welcome back! How is everyone doing? We are diving into summer and hoping our pools open up soon. IT IS HOT! Our state has been opening up more and more, and I am so thankful for all the businesses that are able to open back up. I went to my first hair appointment and eye brow appointment this past week and it was amazing.
I am always excited to round up the favorites and share what has been the most popular picks for the month! Click here to view this post in your browser.
10. Amazon stripe swimsuit – Y’all know I love a good stripe. This suit is a great full coverage find. The straps are adjustable and I love the horizontal band around the waist to draw the eye up and give this suit a flattering fit. (true to size) Click here to grab yours.
9. Amazon flowers – For someone that is not good with keeping plants alive these fake peonies have become an instant fave in my house. They will brighten up any space and come in several color options too. Click here to grab yours.
8. Amazon romper-I am so glad you guys have been loving this romper as much as I do! The fit is true to size and a perfect option for summer. It also comes in several colors! I think the stripe would be perfect for the 4th of July. Click here to grab yours.
6. Target denim shorts – these shorts have also been a best seller. They are a great longer raw hem denim option. I rolled them once to make them the right length for me, but you could wear them long or even trim the hem to fit your height and taste. TTS. Click here for yours .
5. Walmart dupe tote bag – I am so glad you guys loved my round up of dupe bags! If you are looking for a classic tote, but want a bag under $50 check out brands! Walmart bag $10 | Nordstrom reversible tote $50 | Target $30 tote
4. Target navy blouse – I am a sucker for navy and this blouse gives me all the Madewell vibes but for under $20. The fit is true to size. Click here to grab yours. And another look at best seller Target shorts. TTS.
3. Gap shorts – Denim shorts are hard to find. I mean they are easy to find….just hard to find the right pair sometimes. I haven’t worn GAP shorts in a very long time, so thought I would give them and go. So far these have jumped in my favorite category too. I love the fit of these and the modest length. Grab your true size in these. Click here.
2. Target floral swimsuit – I usually grab a few Target swimsuits when summer rolls around. This Kona Sol is one of my favorite brands because I feel like it has great support and the fabric isn’t thin. I love the pretty green floral on this one and the removable straps. (tts) Click here to get yours.
- Target stripe sweatshirt – I usually don’t buy long sleeve here in Texas but when I spotted this cute stripe pullover, I knew it would be perfect for lounging around the house or throwing over a swimsuit when evening rolls around. I am wearing my true size – small in this one. It also comes in several colors. Click here to grab yours.
I had a few more favorites that I loved last month and will continue to share them! These stainless steel reusable straws have been such a great purchase. I am so glad I scooped these up! I also am loving this stripe comfortable light weight swim cover up! (tts) Lastly, I bought this 30SPF sunscreen for our last beach trip and loved the non greasy light weight coverage.
I thought it also would be fun to share a not so favorite item. Not because I don’t love them, they just didn’t work out for me. One was this stripe swimsuit that I was hoping fit, but the torso was super short. I am 5’6 and this cutie wouldn’t stay up. 😉 Again a super cute swimsuit, I just think this one is made for someone shorter than me.
Did you have a May favorite? I would love to hear about it. Thank you for reading about what I love!