How is it that July is gone and August is already flying by it seems. My oldest is ready to head back to school, so he says but we will see how long that lasts when the alarm starts going off. We are starting the year with virtual learning, so all hoping for the best this year as I know you are too.
Rounding up my favorite finds and outfits lately in this blog post. Click here if you are reading an emailed format of this blog post for all clickable images and widgets.
FAVORTITE OUTFITS LATELY
- Universal Thread distressed denim – it’s not quite jeans weather here in Texas but when it starts to cool, this will be first I slip on. A great affordable option with a little distressing. The fit is true to size with stretch. (size down if in between)
- Tiger graphic tee – Can you believe this is a men’s tee for $10! I have been waiting on this one to restock to scoop it up. I am wearing the small – so would say it runs TTS, but size up if you want a looser fit, that works with leggings. It is a tad narrow near the hips.
- Target comfy pullover – this has to be one of my favorite finds this past month. It is so soft and cozy and I love the color. Grab your true size – will work with leggings too. (3 color options)
SHOP THE POST:
other details: black slim tank (size up-medium) | black sandals TTS | leopard sneakers | pull on shorts TTS | hat
4. Distressed denim shorts – these shorts have been a popular pick and I am so glad you guys love them as much as I do. I was worried on sizing so I went up one size and they are a looser boyfriend fit on me, so my sizing recommendation would be TTS but go up if you prefer a looser fit and more leg room in your denim.
5. Amazon stripe top – I love finding an Amazon winner! A $15 winner! This cute stripe and be easily front knotted with the rounded hem edge. I tucked it in these high waisted shorts for dinner out with my boys! TTS – wearing a small.
other details: red shorts TTS
6. Swing dress – I am excited to carry this dress into fall – stay tuned for ways to style it! For now, while its blazing hot and the grocery stores are cold a denim jacket is perfect. I did size up in this dress for a better fit. The straps are adjustable and the length is great. For some reason the picture online looks like its super short. (I am 5’6) It also comes in several colors. Grab yours here.
other details: sneakers TTS | denim jacket TTS | similar sneakers I am loving!
Atheisure / workout faves
- High-Waist camo print leggings – a NEW fave are these 7/8 camo leggings (other prints) available. They are ringing up $15 TODAY, so hurry and snag your size while the sale is still on. TTS. My leggings also come in shorts version…click here to peek.
- Twist tie tank – Another steal TODAY – marked down to $6 (several colors)
- Mesh trim tank– this tank is a great basic to throw on for errands or get a quick workout it. It comes in several colors and fits TTS.
4. Pink workout tank – I would recommend sizing down one if you are between sizes. Wearing a small here but have the same tank in XS (black) and like the fit better. A great affordable workout tank that comes in 3 colors.
5. High waist workout shorts – Perfect pair of black fitness / workout shorts w/ a high waist
6. Amazon moisture wicking undies – I went on a hunt earlier this month for a good, comfortable pair of moisture wicking undies because let’s be honest… It’s HOT! I ordered this pair first (pack of 6) and then the Reebok ones second. They are both comfortable, stretchy and fit great. The first brand is more of a bikini cut compared to the Reebok that are tad more hipster fit. I found the first brand in a thong option as well for those that prefer that fit. I will say this set has been my absolute favorite so far! Click here to grab yours.
Eyeshadow pallet – I have had this eye shadow pallet for almost a year now. I love the matte / shimmer mix of colors. There are several neutral colors for everyday looks to evening out smokey eye looks. Grab it here.
My favorite lip color that I wear year around is also on sale. It’s a great neutral.
I have been using this mascara for the past two months and LOVE it! If you are like me and like trying new ones this one is for sure worth a shot.
Kids Adidas Sneakers – These sneakers are for my middle son. He picked them out and loves them. 😉 They have been on sale and great back to school option if you kids are in need of sneakers. True to size.
Never thought this would be a category, but here we are. These masks have been a great option for me and my family. They come in adult sizes + kid options too. I wear the adult – small / medium and my husband wears the adult lg./xl
SHOP OUR MASKS:
Thank you for reading about what I love and supporting ROC Blog. I do make a small commission that helps support this space and helps me continue to share and be a free resource to you. To make a purchase, click on any link in this blog post, continue your shopping and be sure to check out in the same browser. Using any apps like the Target or Amazon app will cancel all commissions. Thank you again for your support!
I hope you all have a wonderful day. Happy Sunday friends.
Recent Posts / Blog Posts:
Outfits lately – Shop all outfits and finds (daily additions)
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – Women Picks
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – Men & Kid Picks