Good day and happy…..do we really know what day it is? 😉 I hope everyone had a relaxing holiday with family and friends. We enjoyed a low key week and got to visit with my mom a bit and see my dad for a few minutes too while the boys played outside. I love this time of year and really get into looking back at my ROC work for the entire year. It is really fun to see what you guys have loved over and over and what makes the favorite list for the entire year. I really appreciate you trusting me and looking to ROC for recommendations. Thank you so much. You don’t know how grateful I am that you choose to be here and trust my opinions.
So over the next week, I will be sharing all things from 2020! The best of the best from every category….. fashion, home, beauty, fitness and more!
ROC TOP 10 Reader Fashion Favorites
First up is fashion of course! One of my favorite categories. This past year I could tell there was way more comfortable, basics as well as classic pieces that will last for years to come! So many great staple items made the favorites list this year!
- New Balance sneakers // the perfect everyday COMFORTABLE sneaker that I have been wearing for months now has been a favorite for you guys too! I hope you are loving them as much as I do. The comfortable level is A+ and did very well when I was walking all day in Round Top. If you can snag your size…I highly recommend these. I am linking a few retailers with a few sizes in stock.
- KUT skinny jeans – The perfect classic dark wash skinny jean that can be worn year round. I bought this pair back in August and have worn the heck out of them. I did size down one size based on reviews, and glad I did. They do have some stretch to them, so if are in between sizes be sure to go down one size.
- Madewell tote // You guys know I have raved about this everyday tote for years now. It is one of my go to everyday bags that can hold it all and still look stylish! I love this tote and so glad you guys have loved it too!
- Old Navy joggers // I didn’t have high hopes for these joggers when I first ordered them, but they have been one of my most worn comfortable bottoms this fall. I get tired of leggings sometimes and these are the perfect alternative to leggings. You still look put together, and are extremely comfortable in these joggers. Get your true size and be sure to check out all the colors they come in.
- Target denim // We all know finding good denim can be tough, and when you can score good denim for $25 I call that win win! This pair has the perfect amount of stretch to them and work well with booties, flats, mules and even sneakers. Get your true size in these too.
- Target cami // Basics and staples are a must in everyone’s closet, so when y’all scooped up this under $20 cami you guys had the right idea. It is a perfect basic for layering under blazers and cardigans and wearing it alone. The straps are adjustable and it comes in several colors and fun prints.
- Nordstrom white sneakers // My favorite casual white sneaker is now on sale and one of my go to sneakers. They practically go with everything!
- Nordstrom booties // These booties were my 2020 favorite booties. I love that they can be worn with denim and also dresses and skirts. They are comfortable and have been on sale for under $100! Get your true size.
- Adidas Ultra Boost sneakers // I wore my ultra boosts all year and did a lot of working out in them! They are a very popular shoe and tend to come out with several colors and prints through the year. I wore mine out completely and ready for a new pair!
- Old Navy leggings // I was excited to try these leggings out this year and loved the fit. The camo pair are an alternative to the more expensive ones, and fit great. I haven’t worked out in this pair, but love wearing them for leisure days and running errands. True to size.
ROC Reader Beauty Favorites
Next up is beauty. I love sharing new and old beauty finds that work well. It probably seems like I share the same beauty finds over and over, but when you find something good….its hard to steer from it! I am so glad you are loving my beauty faves this year too!
- T3 blowdryer // I was sold on this blowdryer after it dried my hair completely in 10 minutes! I was hesitant because of the price, but after using it several times I knew I was going to get my monies worth! I have been loving this dryer for about 6 months now, and so glad y’all love it too!
- Tarte eyeshadow // Every color you will ever need! A great everyday to evening out pallet. AND it lasts FOREVER!
- Tarte mascara // my go to favorite mascara!
- Bum Bum Cream // the best lotion, I put this everywhere and the smell is amazing!
- Beauty Blenders // prime shipping and 5 in a pack for under $10!!
ROC Home Reader Favorites
Last up is home finds that I have started mixing in a lot more on the blog this past year. I am so glad y’all are loving them as much as I am. Most finds are from Amazon too!
- leather pillow covers // I have moved these pillows all over my house. They are made very well and I love the cognac color to mix in with my other pillows either on my couch or master bed. I also have these and love them!
- lumbar stripe pillow covers // I added these stripe lumbar covers to my collection and love the size and shape. The quality and texture is very high quality too!
- pillow inserts // Make sure to grab your inserts too! I went up one size in all my inserts to give my pillow covers a full look.
- Walmart candle // This candle smells amazing and is only $11! It smells just like the volcano in my opinion.
- Office Chair // My husband has been working from home since March, and we ordered this chair immediately. It has really worked well for him while he is home and also is stylish and functionable when he’s not working from home.
Wrapping up another year and so thankful you all are here! Thank you for reading about what I love and supporting ROC Blog! Did you have a favorite this past year? Something you ordered from me and loved?
Be sure to follow me on Facebook for daily deals and Instagram for daily stories and posts! Lots more happens over there from day to day! 🙂