I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spent time doing something you love! We hosted my husband’s family and had wonderful day! Friday was all about pajamas, Hallmark movies and naps! 😉 AND sale shopping of course!
I spent sometime today pouring over the Nordstrom cyber sale while watching Christmas movies and playing super heroes with my two year old. 😉 It was so hard to narrow down my favorites, so I decided to share my top 20 + 2 and almost all are under $100!
Click here to view this blog post in your browser to see all the clickable widgets.
NORDSTROM CYBER SALE FAVES
- Sole Society Booties $54 – these look like a great heeled option for a dressier bootie. Sole Society is one of my favorite shoe brands and always fit so well. This is a steal for this brand.
- Caslon camo jacket $39 – This jacket looks very similar to the one that was part of the N Sale during the summer. It sold out very fast and went back to regular price. I found this one for under $40!
- HUNTER boot socks $35 – These boot socks are marked down and work perfectly inside of your rain boots. I have this color and the socks add a small layer for chilly days in your rain boots! **Great gift idea!
- Kate Spade studs $30 – I love these and snagged a pair yesterday as soon as I saw them. I already have this pair in the multi glitter that are on sale for $26 and they are the perfect go to stud for the holidays. I wanted to try something a little bigger, but still a stud. **Great gift idea or stocking stuffer!
- SPANX faux leather leggings $78- I have had these since last winter and love them. They run TTS but if you are in-between sizes, go up. They are the perfect legging to dress up or down, and they DO suck it all in! Worth the splurge! **Recently found them at this retailer on sale for $68….30% off (add to your cart to see discount at this retailer)
- Kate Spade Initial Necklace $33 – A price matched item that is both dainty and sweet. I love that it comes in gold or silver and the price point is great for a gift! I also like this one too!
- Kendra Scott cuff $41 – All my KS lovers out there! This cuff bracelet is so pretty in rose gold, but comes in other colors too.
- BP stripe long sleeve tee $15 – Another great stripe long sleeve tee and it’s on sale! This one reminds me of this one that is also marked down. Both are perfect tees and look great with layers or wear over leggings.
- Asics Running shoes $99 – My running shoes are back on sale and under $100! If you love Asics then these are great running shoes. They have great support too! I have had mine since the summer sale and love them!
- Madewell skinny jeans $94 – Yes, still raving about these! My new favorite brand that rarely goes on sale. I did size down one size in these jeans, but highly recommend trying a pair if you never have!
- Plush Throw $29 – Another great blanket that was a part of my Cozy Gift Guide and now it is on sale for under $30! ***Great gift idea!
- Lucky Brand Wedge Bootie $89 – Lucky Brand is another great shoe brand that lasts. I swear my last pair of booties lasted over 3 years! I am loving the wedge on these and they come in several colors as well. Lucky Brand usually runs TTS too. I also have this pair, and wore them for 3 years!
- Caslon pullover sweater $35 – A cozy pullover thats on sale ……yes please!
- Madewell Tote $118 – Classic Madewell Tote has been on my wishlist for awhile now. I love the classic everyday look of this bag!
- Caslon cardigan $48 – Cozy cardigans are my favorite and this one comes in 3 colors.
- HUNTER boots $99 – I have these in navy and keep telling myself I don’t need a second pair! 😉 For reference, I would size down if in between sizes.
- Antro candles $21 – A fave for sure! The scent is amazing and these make the best gifts!
- Dolce Vita booties $69 – These booties have been selling out everywhere and I recently ordered them in black. They are the prefect classic pair. *come in cognac color too.
- Stila lipgloss set $20 – love these for stocking stuffers!
- B.P. Crossbody Bag $29 – Classic black crossbody
- Dreamers By Debut $33 – The COZIEST brand! Love the sleeves on this cardigan
So many great finds at Nordstrom. You can shop more of the sale by clicking here. They have it broken down by departments. So many great items to look at!
I hope this post helped narrow down some of the sale items! Thank you for reading and supporting ROC Blog! :). Happy Cyber shopping!
Blog Posts you may have missed:
Click here to view this blog post in your browser.