Hi friends! Happy Friday!
Another busy weekend that flew by, and our weather is hitting the 70’s one day and the 30’s the next! Welcome to Houston! Bryson has started baseball practice and really enjoying the new team he is on. Davis’ league hasn’t started up yet, but it will very, very soon. Then y’all won’t see me much anymore! 😉 Just kidding. Weston has started napping at his MDO program and it’s been 50/50. Some days he rests and others not so much. 😉 Hopefully he will get the hang of it soon.
I am over half way through my Whole30 and still going strong! Yes, there are days when I want to eat my son’s Mac n cheese, but I have come this far, so no turning back now! ALMOST DONE!
I am excited to bring y’all my first beauty blog post! I am very loyal when it comes to beauty products. Once I find one I love I stick with it through everything! So, this year was a lot of fun for me because I branched out and tried some new products. Today’s blog post is all about the TOP 10 BEAUTY ITEMS from 2018! These are items that I started using this past year and have either shared on stories or my BEAUTY PAGE on my blog!
Click here to view this blog post in your browser.
TOP BEAUTY PRODUCTS OF 2018
- Atelier Perfume-Clementine -$26 I discovered this perfume at a Favorite Things Party over the holidays, and instantly fell in love with the light scent. Click here to get yours.
- Urban Decay “Backtalk” Lipstick -$18 I tried out this lipstick last summer after a fellow blogger recommended it. Man, was she spot on! It is the perfect pink/neutral lipstick. Click here to get yours.
- TARTE Shape Tape Concealer $27- I tried this concealer when I was looking for something with more coverage. This is it! A little goes a long way when using this concealer and it stays on all day. I use color: light-neutral. The chart to find your right color was extremely helpful when I chose a shade to try! Click here to get yours.
- Benefit Goof Proof Eye Brow Pencil– $12 My eyebrows are really light compared to how dark my hair. My previous pencil was pulling out the hairs in my eyebrows and well I don’t have enough to let them be pulled out. This pencil goes on soft and cream and is easy to use. I also have had trouble with creamy pencils breaking off, and this one doesn’t do that! For reference, I use #4. Click here to get yours.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Action Mascara $23 When ordering my new concealer I added this to my cart to try. I am always up for new mascara and I like how smooth this one goes on. Not clumpy at all! Click here to get yours.
- Tula Facial Cleanser $28 I have been using this cleanser for over 2 years now. It is a gentle cleanser that I can use morning and night. I love how soft my face feels after I use it! Click here to get yours.
- Tula Facial Day & Night Moisturizer $52 This is my second favorite Tula product that I use on a daily basis. This moisturizer is a great option if you are looking to try something new. I wear this one a lot at night because it has a thicker consistency. Click here to get yours.
- Unite Texturizing Spray $31 This spray is great for adding texture to your “clean” hair. It “dirties” it up so to speak. I use this after I have used my wand and I want to give my hair a little texture and help hold my waves. A great hair product! Click here to get yours.
- Beauty Counter Mineral Sunscreen Stick $20 I love “clean” sunscreens and this one is my favorite for myself and my entire family. Great stick for on the go. I keep one in my purse and one in my beach bag! Click here to get yours. I also use the lotion during the summer.
- Invisibobble Scrunchie-$8 I added this to my cart over the holidays and so glad I did! This is the scrunchy I sleep in or I’ll throw in during the day to keep that pony tail “bump” away. Click here to get yours. (comes in 3 colors)
Ok, I know I said 10, but when I made my list and narrowed it down as much as I could I couldn’t leave off these two! These two hair tools have been my go to styling tools and y’all have been loving them too!
- Revlon Blow Drying Volumizer $59 You guys have seen me rave about this one, and if you haven’t it’s one to try! This blow dryer works as a round brush that give you that “blow-out” look and saving the step of a straightener. Click here to get yours.
- Nume Wand (25 inch) $59 I have been on the hunt for a good curling iron/wand. My hair is extremely soft and silky so to hold a curl is almost impossible. The Nume wand has done wonders for me! I don’t use a lot of hair product and this still gives me those messy waves that will stay all day! Click here to get yours.
shop the products: Atelier Perfume-Clementine | Urban Decay “Backtalk” Lipstick | TARTE Shape Tape Concealer | Benefit Goof Proof Eye Brow Pencil | Tarte Lights, Camera, Action Mascara | Tula Facial Cleanser | Tula Facial Day & Night Moisturizer | Unite Texturizing Spray | Beauty Counter Mineral Sunscreen Stick | Invisibobble Scrunchie | Revlon Blow Drying Volumizer | Nume Wand
Do you have any favorite beauty products I must try? I am always on the hunt to try something new and share it with you all. Have you tried any of these? Which is your favorite?
You can shop any of these items & more at anytime on my BEAUTY page on the blog! I keep all my favorite products updated & linked on that page.