GOOD morning friends! The boys are back in school and we are getting back into our routine! As you may know I am back with another round of Faster Way To Fat Loss. I am excited to get back to being more consistent and back on track with my eating. To get started I am excited to share my go to, tried and true workout gear + a few new pieces I have added into the mix.
Let’s get started!
I had a lot of fun creating this Splurge vs. Save collage. I love my splurge items, but also love mixing in “save” items as well. We don’t have to splurge on every single piece. I like pieces that will hold up, but also function for all of my workouts, no matter what I am doing.
MY MUST HAVES
puffer jacket // I love this water resistant jacket for layering over workout clothes. It comes in several colors and this cute leopard print. The fit is true to size.
leggings // Looking for an affordable legging that comes in both 7/8 length with pockets or the full length, this brand from Amazon is one to try. I have worn these for years and love the fit. They are buttery soft and very comfortable. Great for working out in too! Click here for the full length version.
long sleeve shirt – these shirts have been a go to for years! I love the slim fit, and they are great for working out in. I play a lot of tennis in these too! I do size up one size – size 6 for reference. They come in several colors too.
sherpa jacket // This jacket is a newer find and I love how cozy and soft it. It also comes in black and the fit is true to size. The sherpa exterior makes it cozy and warm and the sleeves are a stretchy knit with thumb holes.
outfit details: long sleeve shirt – same long sleeve shirt I shared above.
Amazon shorts // I know shorts season will be upon us very soon, so I am sharing these Amazon goodies that I wore for most of last year. The fit is true to size and I love the length. They do come in several color options too.
Ultra boost sneakers – running shoe
mesh tank – another save option are these mesh tanks that are under $20 and typically on sale for less. They come in several colors and have a great flowing fit and length.
Leggings – these splurge leggings do LIVE of to their hype. They are buttery soft, have great compression and fit so well. I love how they stay put and you aren’t tugging on your leggings all day. I wear a 4 in them and would say they are true to size.
More workout must haves……
- Leggings – I shared these leggings above. They are an excellent option if you are looking to splurge. They are worth it to me! ||
- Mesh tank– a great option for everyday workouts. The perfect affordable tank. ||
- Long sleeve top – another great top I mentioned above. Perfect for exercising, layering and everyday. ||
- Workout bands – I have this set and love it! Can’t beat them for under $12. ||
- SPF Glow Stick – I wear SPF everyday especially when I am outdoors. I am exciting to try this stick and will report back. ||
- Socks – my go to workout socks! ||
- Cross front tank another great tank I grab for often. ||
- Sneakers one of my newest running sneakers that I am loving the fit and support||
- Ear Pods – a good set of ear buds are a must! ||
- Pocket leggings – I love these pocket leggings for when I am on a walk. They are perfect for holding your phone. ||
- Polorized Sunglasses – I run and play tennis is this exact pair and love that they are polarized. ||
- Sports Bra – I have had this brand for years and years. They wash extremely well and offer excellent support.
I would love to hear some of your favorites! What brands are your go to when it comes to workout gear? Thank you for reading about what I love. This post contains affiliate links and I do make a small commission if an item is purchased through my designated links. Thank you for supporting ROC Blog.