I’m back with another favorites blog post! November flew by and now we are heading into another holiday filled month! YAY! Thankfully the chilly weather stayed around for us to have a cooler Thanksgiving Day. I feel like most holidays here in Texas end up being really hot and we don’t get to wear those cute sweaters and cardigans we had planned on wearing.
I am excited to share the November Favorites blog post with you guys and also share what the Black Friday and Cyber Monday favorites were!
Click here to view this blog post in your browser to see all clickable widgets.
(if you are viewing an emailed version)
1. DIFF Sunglasses – Bella (this brand is my absolute favorite)
2. Macy’s Pom Pom Blanket (great gift idea) and this one is another great soft blanket.
3. Nordstrom Rack Tempe Bootie (booties for a steal with great reviews)
4. Nordstrom Kendra Scott Cuff Bracelet (great gift idea)
5. J.Crew Factory Sweater Blazer (my fave, I own two of them)
6. LOFT Plaid Shirt Dress (perfect holiday plaid)
7. Nordstrom Madewell Skinny Jeans (my new favorite brand jeans)
8. Old Navy Relaxed Plaid Shirt (cutest plaid for the holidays)
9. Abercrombie Snap Up Fleece Pullover (I went up one size for a comfy fit)
10. Amazon Long-sleeve Zipper Sherpa Pullover (comfy and cozy pullover)
11. Nordstrom Dolce Vita Booties (ordered these in black)
12. Nordstrom Kate Spade Studs (a pretty oversized stud, great gift idea too)
13. Target Stripe Cowl-neck Tunic (a great tunic with leggings and jeans)
14. Target Woven Blanket Scarf (the softest scarf, perfect size and comes in 4 prints)
Black Friday Favorite
Abercrombie Snap Up Fleece Pullover– This pullover is a perfect gift idea, and it comes in several colors. It for sure was the favorite leading up to Black Friday and still is a fave. I sized up one size for a comfy relaxed fit and love it. Have you snagged this pullover yet? I know you will love this one! Click here to get yours.
Cyber Monday Favorite
Lots of deals happened on Cyber Monday and the Target Stripe Cowl-neck Tunic and DIFF Sunglasses were 2 favorites! The stripe tunic is a perfect basic to add to your closet and for under $23 it was a steal when it went on sale cyber Monday! Click here to get yours. My sunnies are THE best and they have so many styles to choose from! I have the Bella and Carson styles, but be sure to browse the full collection to find your perfect pair. Click here to get yours.
I’ve been testing out a few new products this past month and really am impressed with this eye brow pencil. I have struggled with finding one that doesn’t pull hairs and lasts all day. I ordered this one on a whim after looking at reviews, and it’s great! Goes on really smooth and easy and lasts all day! Click here to get yours. For reference, I ordered 04Deep/Warm Brown.
The blow-dry volumizer straightener sold out in minutes during Black Friday. If you snagged one on sale…..you will love it! This has been my go to blow drying product for when I want a blow out look without the hassle. It is back on sale today and a great time to grab it if you missed it during the cyber deals! Click here to get yours!
If you watch my Instagram stories, I recently shared this candle that I bought while out shopping. I came home and found it for you guys on Amazon, so that means FREE prime shipping! The smell is amazing and will make your house smell like a fresh Christmas tree! It is also a great under $30 gift and would be an easy hostess gift, bestie gift or teacher gift! Click here to get yours.
This time of year gets me in the cooking mood! I was happy to share one of my easy favorite kitchen recipes with you while my mom was here. This meat sauce recipe is easy to make during the week, and can be served on noodles of your choice. To keep things low carb on my end, I served them over fresh ZOODLES, that were store bought. (already spiraled for me) Click here for the recipe.
Lastly, y’all have requested gift guides for the season, so I am continuing to work on those. Trying to find the best items, something for everyone and of course the best deals. Check out any of my gift guides below that are on the blog!
Favorite Blog Posts
I hope you enjoyed this favorites post! All opinions are my own and thank you for choosing to click and shop through my commissioned links. I appreciate your support and love. I am so glad ROC Blog can bring style, kitchen faves and fun to your day! And hopefully it can make your shopping a little easier this holiday season! 🙂
Click on an image below to take you directly to the item to shop. 🙂