I am fighting off a cold and think it is working with everyone’s recommendations! THANK YOU for those! But of course, little Weston is now battling a cold. Off to the doc we go!
click here to view this blog post in your browser for all clickable images and widgets.
TOP 20 + 1 GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
- Glitter Slippers – I love the sparkle and these are great quality for a low price! I have had a pair for almost a year now, and they still look great. Fit TTS.
- Fitbit Watch – My Fitbit watch is my go to everyday watch. I love this new style too!
- Plaid Scarf – Have and love this scarf! Perfect size and on sale!
- UGG Fleece Socks – If you aren’t a slippers person, I thought these were a great option!
- Personal Security System for SmartPhones – I am so interested in trying this!
- Sparkle Over-sized Studs (several colors) – ordered this in the gold and LOVE!
- Silk Pillowcase – for beauty sleep! This is on my Christmas list!!
- The Pillow Bar (neck pillow) – I always wish I had one of these when I fly!
- Rothy’s Flats – I wish I knew about this brand when I was a teacher. I’ve heard they are amazing and so comfortable. Perfect for the working girl and always on her feet mama! (come in several colors too)
- Madewell Layering Necklace – Give me all the layers. This necklace is so pretty and simple. (25% off right now)
- Apple AirPods – My husband bought these for me, and its all I use! Great gift idea!
- J. Crew Factory Coat (several colors) a great classic coat for the fashionista! I ordered this one too. (but always wait for a sale to get either one) *on sale right now
- DIFF Sunglasses – My favorite sunnies! so many styles to choose from and under $90!
- Initial Earrings– Initial earrings are such a fun gift. These add a little sparkle too.
- Echo Spot – I am always behind on technology, but loved this little device. Perfect to set in the kitchen.
- Adidas Sneakers – Love these everyday casual sneakers. Perfect with leggings, jeans or even a causal dress. Also available at Macy’s.
- J.Crew Factory Pajamas – for the cozy gal! I also love this brand. They are so comfy and under $30! (both brands on sale right now)
- Footnanny foot spa set – for the tired mama, or busy women that needs a little pampering.
- Nespresso Machine – this is a splurge item, but would make the perfect coffee lover gift!
- Leather Earrings – I’ve shared these a few times and LOVE them! I also really love this brand and shape. BOTH great under $25 gifts.
- Maya Brenner Initial Necklace – this necklace is worth the splurge. I have had mine for 2 years and almost never take it off! I put my kids initials on it, but you can put just one letter or even two. The perfect gift that will last forever!
I loved searching for all these gift ideas, because it’s basically items I own and LOVE or things I would LOVE to have for myself or to give! I hope this post has given you some great holiday ideas, or if you just need to forward this to your hubby, that’s great too! 😉
You can shop any of the items list by clicking on the wording above or image for easy shopping. Thank you for reading my gift guides and supporting ROC Blog! I enjoy helping and sharing to hopefully make your shopping a little easier.
Gift Guides you might have missed:
Recent Blog Posts: