I am fighting off a cold and think it is working with everyone’s recommendations! THANK YOU for those! But of course, little Weston is now battling a cold. Off to the doc we go!
I had requests for more gift guides, so since I have made one for HIM and KIDS, I thought I better not leave us ladies out! This gift guide was so fun to make, and hope you enjoy it too!
click here to view this blog post in your browser for all clickable images and widgets.
TOP 20 + 1 GIFT IDEAS FOR HER
- Glitter Slippers – I love the sparkle and these are great quality for a low price! I have had a pair for almost a year now, and they still look great. Fit TTS.
- Fitbit Watch – My Fitbit watch is my go to everyday watch. I love this new style too!
- Plaid Scarf – Have and love this scarf! Perfect size and on sale!
- UGG Fleece Socks – If you aren’t a slippers person, I thought these were a great option!
- Personal Security System for SmartPhones – I am so interested in trying this!
- Sparkle Over-sized Studs (several colors) – ordered this in the gold and LOVE!
- Silk Pillowcase – for beauty sleep! This is on my Christmas list!!
- The Pillow Bar (neck pillow) – I always wish I had one of these when I fly!
- Rothy’s Flats – I wish I knew about this brand when I was a teacher. I’ve heard they are amazing and so comfortable. Perfect for the working girl and always on her feet mama! (come in several colors too)
- Madewell Layering Necklace – Give me all the layers. This necklace is so pretty and simple. (25% off right now)
- Apple AirPods – My husband bought these for me, and its all I use! Great gift idea!
- J. Crew Factory Coat (several colors) a great classic coat for the fashionista! I ordered this one too. (but always wait for a sale to get either one) *on sale right now
- DIFF Sunglasses – My favorite sunnies! so many styles to choose from and under $90!
- Initial Earrings– Initial earrings are such a fun gift. These add a little sparkle too.
- Echo Spot – I am always behind on technology, but loved this little device. Perfect to set in the kitchen.
- Adidas Sneakers – Love these everyday casual sneakers. Perfect with leggings, jeans or even a causal dress. Also available at Macy’s.
- J.Crew Factory Pajamas – for the cozy gal! I also love this brand. They are so comfy and under $30! (both brands on sale right now)
- Footnanny foot spa set – for the tired mama, or busy women that needs a little pampering.
- Nespresso Machine – this is a splurge item, but would make the perfect coffee lover gift!
- Leather Earrings – I’ve shared these a few times and LOVE them! I also really love this brand and shape. BOTH great under $25 gifts.
- Maya Brenner Initial Necklace – this necklace is worth the splurge. I have had mine for 2 years and almost never take it off! I put my kids initials on it, but you can put just one letter or even two. The perfect gift that will last forever!
I loved searching for all these gift ideas, because it’s basically items I own and LOVE or things I would LOVE to have for myself or to give! I hope this post has given you some great holiday ideas, or if you just need to forward this to your hubby, that’s great too! 😉
You can shop any of the items list by clicking on the wording above or image for easy shopping. Thank you for reading my gift guides and supporting ROC Blog! I enjoy helping and sharing to hopefully make your shopping a little easier.
Gift Guides you might have missed:
Recent Blog Posts:
A Children’s Storybook Holiday Tradition
My Mom’s Homemade Mac ‘n Cheese
NORDSTROM CYBER SALE FAVORITES
2 thoughts on “GIFT GUIDE FOR HER”
Such a good gift guide, I love that trench coat! So cute.
Thank you so much! So many goodies!