I can’t believe January is over! LONGEST month ever. The weather here has been so crazy and now we are hitting hot, humid and sticky in Houston. 🙁 Hello frizzy hair! 😉 I hope everyone had a great Super Bowl weekend. We watched the game with family and friends and of course enjoyed all the yummy food!
I love sharing this post every month and seeing what y’all loved most. January was a fun month of recreating outfits with winter items, but also bringing in some spring colors too!
Click here to read this post in your browser to see all clickable widgets.
TOP 10 FAVORITES
- Amazon Leggings – These leggings were a part of my Leggings Review Blog post. I ordered a fun color in these, but they do come in basic black and several other colors too. They are around $25 and I would recommend sizing down ONE size. For reference, I am wearing an XS and ordered the color “mulberry”. Click here to get yours!
- Target Basic Pocket T-Shirt – $8 Y’all love this t-shirt as much as I do! I scooped it up in white to try out and love the fit. It isn’t too thin and is great for layering. It fits TTS but you can size up for slouchy, boyfriend fit. It comes in several colors and a cute camo too!
- Amazon Pullover Tunic – $20 This pullover was the best selling item in 2018 and it is not stopping. I have it in gray and contemplating the olive color! It is a great top to wear with leggings and it extremely comfy. The slits on the side give it added room too! For reference, it does fit TTS, size up for extra arm room and added length. Click here to get yours!
- Target Tunic Sweatshirt Top – $25 This sweatshirt tunic is good! Soooo good! It is so soft on the inside and the length makes it great with leggings. It comes in 3 colors and has an oversized TTS fit. I am excited to wear this with denim shorts as the weather warms up.
- Target Mid-rise Skinny Jeans – $28 I tried these on for y’all and was so impressed with the fit. I love the cuffed ankle too! These jeans fit TTS and are a great pair to wear into spring.
- Amazon Stripe Midi Dress – $23 I have been on the hunt for a dress I can wear for a brunch this coming Sunday and ordered a few to try out. This one I styled 4 different ways on social media. It is such a great transition dress. This dress is fully lined and fits TTS. Will be a great option to bring into the warmer months. It also comes in several solid colors too if stripes are not your thing. Click here to get yours!
- Old Navy Compression Leggings – Another pair of leggings from my recent review blog post. These are a great high-waist option and work great for hitting the gym, but also cute to throw on for errands. For reference, I wear a small in these. Click here to get yours.
- DSW Slip-On Sneakers – I am all about finding a comfortable sneaker for running around in and you wouldn’t believe the brand name if I told you! Dr. Scholl’s!!! This blush pair have been a favorite, and y’all I swear you will not be disappointed in the comfort. I also have them in black and wear them often. I love these shoes because you can style them almost all year long. They always look great with leggings, throw them on with joggers and jeans with a t-shirt or wear them with denim shorts in the summer time! There are so many options. I love them so much I just ordered these to try. You can also click here to check out the full Dr. S selection!
- JCPenny Long Sleeve T-Shirt – Everyone jumped on this t-shirt when I first posted it. I have it in 2 colors and love the longer tunic length. The website says to size down, but I went with my normal size for a comfortable tunic length top. Size down one if you want a more fitted t-shirt look. Click here to get yours.
- Amazon Ruffle Swimsuit – I have noticed y’all have been checking out my Amazon Finds Page on the blog. I try to keep it updated with all my favorites and remove anything I tried and didn’t love. This swimsuit I ordered in two prints last summer and loved the fit. A few have already started suit shopping and this one has been a hit this month! I personally wish I could size down in this one, but the size isn’t available. Suggest possibly sizing down if you are smaller up top.
- Old Navy Stripe Swimsuit – I also tried this one on on my Instagram stories and had so many questions about it. I love the stripe pattern and the off the shoulder traps. Click here to get yours.
- J Crew Factory Black Swimsuit – I ordered this one during their last sale in two sizes to try. As soon as it arrives (it was backordered) I will update you all on the fit! Looks to be a great black one piece! Click here to get yours.
shop the looks: FAVORITE purple leggings | FAVORITE compression leggings | black tank | FAVORITE twist tie gray shirt | black slip on shoes
MOST READ BLOG POSTS
If you missed my TOP 10 Beauty Faves Blog Post you can check out all this past year faves. So many good items that y’all responded you love too!
I have had tons of requests for the “Eggroll In a Skillet” Recipe from my Instagram Stories. It is the easiest dinner to throw together. You can google for tons of recipes on Pinterest. I keep it simple and love having it for leftovers too!
- One bag of plain coleslaw
- 1 pound of ground meat
- 5-6 minced garlic cloves
- 1-2tsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup of coconut aminos
- OPTIONAL :
- 2-3 scrambled egg
- Green onion, chopped
Directions: Brown meat in a large skillet. Add bag of coleslaw and stir to combine. In a bowl, mix coconut aminos, garlic, ginger . Pour sauce into the skillet and let coleslaw mixture cook on low-medium heat. Just cook until softens, not wilted. About 5-10 minutes. If you are adding egg, add cooked scrambled eggs to mixture before serving. Top with chopped green onion.
Thank you again for reading about what I love!